Portfolio Management Services
How We Work
Leveraging the latest fact-based investment research as taught by top business
schools and supported by Nobel-prize winning economists with a foundation in the
efficient markets hypothesis, Bickford Investment Management Services helps clients:
- Set individualized investment goals
- Analyze their current position
- Design a broadly-diversified, scientifically constructed portfolio for an optimum
- Implement, monitor and supervise the portfolio
- Client assets are held by an independent custodian. Clients can log in to the
custodian website and view their holdings at any time. Only clients can withdraw
Fully-managed investment portfolios are managed on an annual-fee
basis with a $1-million (typical) household minimum:
- First $1,000,000 at 0.6% per year (0.15% per quarter)*
- Next $1,000,000 at 0.32% per year (0.08% per quarter)*
- Next $3,000,000 at 0.18% per year (0.045% per quarter)*
- Next $5,000,000 at 0.11% per year (0.0275% per quarter)*
- Subsequent amounts at 0.08% per year (0.02% per quarter)*
To reduce tax impact, fees are payable directly from IRA accounts on a quarterly basis
and are not reported on 1099 distribution forms.
Hourly consulting and research is occasionally offered at $350/hour.
*Less than half the fee of the average investment advisor according to
Disclosure Statement Investment advisors are required to prepare a written
disclosure statement for delivery to prospective and actual advisory clients. This
document contains information about Bickford Investment Management Services
practices. To access our disclosure statement click HERE.
Copyright © 2018, Joel D. Bickford. All Rights Reserved.